Preschool Enrollment Checklist
If you are interested in applying for preschool at Spring Street Community Care & Recreation Inc. please complete the Application for Admissions form. You will be contacted by the Director upon the recite of your application to verify enrollment status. . To complete registration, additional forms will be provided in a registration packet. These forms are listed below.
1. Application for Admissions: go to www.springstreetcomunity.com on left side under Preschool Info click on Application form. Complete and submit.
2. Registration Fee: $45 non-refundable fee (An annual, non-refundable, registration fee of $25 charged each Fall thereafter).
3. Medical Statement: Must be complete with a doctor’s signature, noting any allergies or medical restrictions and listing all immunizations and lead and TB test results.
4. Parent Agreement: Parents recognize they have received and read handbook, understand the sickness policy, give permission for staff to: apply sunscreen, authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary, document growth and development of children, and to take pictures of children to share only with parents and child care staff.
5. Emergency Contact & Day Care Registration Card: form for teachers to contact parents and who has permission to pick child up from center. A state mandated registration card with basic information regarding parent and child address, child’s date of birth and home and work phone numbers.
6. Contract: This form is your child’s schedule and your agreement to pay for the times you have signed up for.
7. First weekly payment: Weekly payments are due in advance before care is given. Your first payment is due the day your child/children start.
8. Health Screening Questionnaire: Parents must sign the form agreeing that they are completing the questionnaire at home every day before school.