Before & After School Care Ages 4-12 years
Spring Street Community Care & Recreation Inc. provides before and after school care for children 4-12 years old in the Union Springs School District. Bussing is provided to and from school by the school district. Our before school program includes a group meeting that focuses on a Positive Thought For the Day, activities, and large motor play. Activities and games are set up each afternoon to provide students time to learn and socialize with peers. We also provide a homework table in the afternoon with tutor support. Sibling discount is available.
Before School Care:
- 6:30am – bus pick up.
After School Care:
- Bus Drop Off- 5:30pm
1. Application for Admissions: go to www.springstreetcomunity.com Click on Application form. Complete and submit.
2. Registration Fee: $25 non-refundable fee (An annual, non-refundable, registration fee of $15 charged each Fall thereafter).
3. Parent Agreement: Parents recognize they have received and read handbook, understand the sickness policy, give permission for staff to: apply sunscreen, authorize emergency medical treatment, if necessary, document growth and development of children, and to take pictures of children to share only with parents and childcare staff.
4. Emergency Contact & Day Care Registration Card: form for teachers to contact parents and who has permission to pick child up from center. A state mandated registration card with basic information regarding parent and child address, child’s date of birth and home and work phone numbers.
5. Contract: This form is your child’s schedule and your agreement to pay for the times you have signed up for.
6. First weekly payment: Weekly payments are due in advance before care is given. Your first payment is due the day your child/children start.
7. Health Screening Questionnaire: Parents must sign the form agreeing that they are completing the questionnaire at home every day before school.